As its name suggests, the Air
27 February, 2015
I own a Ipad Air 16gb Space Grey Wifi +Cellular bought from amazon .in on 17th Oct 2014.
I already own a Ipad 3(2012) Wifi + Cellular.
As its name suggests, the Air comes with a revamped design that sheds almost 460 grams of weight, along with a couple millimeters of thickness and a significant amount of bezel area. At the same time, it maintains the same 9.7-inch the last two iPads. While that's impressive enough in its own right, Apple also managed to make the device more powerful, thanks to the same A7 chip that already powers the iPhone 5s. (I own it also)
• Beautiful, thin aluminum design
• Incredibly powerful A7 chip
• 64-bit compatibility
• M7 motion-tracking coprocessor
• Retina display
• Upgraded reverse camera 5 megapixels and FaceTime camera 1.2 megapixels
• Dual mike and Dual speakers
• Bluetooth 4.0 and a GPS/GLONASS support
• Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi with MIMO (Multiple input, multiple output) connectivity, a feature that means that the iPad takes advantage of more than one antenna, allowing the device to send and receive data much more quickly and thus works very well with low signals also.
• SIM slot (Nano-SIM) for 3G support GSM'
• Global LTE support
• Longer Battery life
• Some will miss the mute switch (earlier models had the same)
• Some times videos when played in facebook or other apps the audio is missing and u have to restart the ipad and play again and it starts working.(I think it’s a ios 8 bug on which apple is already working as mentioned on different forums on net,)
The iPad Air is Apple's most powerful tablet yet, and is incredibly thin and light. It's a solid upgrade over previous ipad models and should definitely be one of your top tablet considerations and no android tablets can even be near to it anywhere quality wise.
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.