Hours of high quality entertainment
20 February, 2014
=========== Positives ===========
• Visually Impressive.
• Engaging Naval Battles.
• Open World Gameplay.
• Beautiful, vast open world.
• Edward Kenway is an excellent rogue.
• Top-notch side-missions.
• Ship management and general pirating is a blast.
=========== Negatives ===========
• Multiplayer portion didn't evolve.
• Story is not that strong.
• Day one patch needed for 1080p.
• Main missions suffer from repetition.
• Assassin's Creed lore has developed to nonsense.
• Very few actual assassinations.
• Combat and core stealth dynamics need a refresh.
=========== Overview ============
• Overall, Assassin's Creed Black Flag is no doubt Ubisoft's best game in the series. All the flaws and what we found missing in the previous game was fulfilled in Black Flag. The open world design in the franchise is what most fans of the series have been wishing and it was just made possible in Black Flag.
• The most apparent effects are the weather effects and shadows. Whenever you are out pillaging other ships, you will see that effects of fire looks sharper and the raindrops are visually apparent as you can see every droplet.
• In my personal opinion the Assassins Creed series and franchise is one of the best series out there that follow a compelling story, has excellent graphics, and in my opinion deserves to be recognized as one of the greatest game series out there.
• While some core mechanics could still be improved, Black Flag's story, world, and systems come together to form a markedly better and more cohesive game than Assassin's Creed III. It's not only the best Assassin's Creed game to date, but also one of the best games for pirate fans to embark on as well.
> ENJOY PLAYING !
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.