1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Nice Shirt, Well stiched
4 April, 2013
What i liked about the Shirt
1. I bought this shirt recently on Basic Life , i liked it because it is Pure Black that goes well with Blue Jeans.
2. It is a Slim Fit shirt and fits well. The stripes are uniform and are not that Prominent which makes it look like a "Plain shirt" from a distance.
3. Stitching is of good quality.
4. A White piping runs on the sides of the shirt which gives it a nice casual feel.
5. Buttons have sufficient amount of threads ,enough to hold them to the shirt. Two extra buttons are provided.
What i did not like about the shirt
1. At the front is a Label below the last Button which looks odd when you are looking a perfectly black shirt from top to bottom
Thank you for your feedback
Was this review helpful to you?
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.