Bata India Limited
Bata India Limited Reviews
17 July, 2013
i purchased bata sandals on 6th july 2013 but till date didn't received.It was my mistake that i have choose your site for shopping.I had already give the payment.Plz credit my amount.Even I didn't get any response from your side till date.
27 February, 2013
These guys are seriously good. Their product is good and service is commendable.
30 January, 2013
Great shoes great price and great service
About Bata India Limited
Bata India is the largest retailer and leading manufacturer of footwear in India and is a part of the Bata Shoe Organization.
Incorporated as Bata Shoe Company Private Limited in 1931, the company was set up initially as a small operation in Konnagar (near Calcutta) in 1932. In January 1934, the foundation stone for the first building of Bata’s operation - now called the Bata. In the years that followed, the overall site was doubled in area. This township is popularly known as Batanagar. It was also the first manufacturing facility in the Indian shoe industry to receive the ISO: 9001 certification.
The Company went public in 1973 when it changed its name to Bata India Limited. Today, Bata India has established itself as India’s largest footwear retailer. Its retail network of over 1200 stores gives it a reach / coverage that no other footwear company can match. The stores are present in good locations and can be found in all the metros, mini-metros and towns
Bata’s smart looking new stores supported by a range of better quality products are aimed at offering a superior shopping experience to its customers.
The Company also operates a large non retail distribution network through its urban wholesale division and caters to millions of customers through over 30,000 dealers.
Refunds and Returns Policies
We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with any merchandise you have ordered from us.
In case you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange any merchandise bought from Bata Home Service within 15 days from the original date of invoice, provided that the article(s) being returned for exchange is unused, clean, and in their original state and packaging.
For exchange, please contact Customer Service
Please keep your invoice safe and intact as it is essential to give the same to the store while getting your product exchanged.
Bata products are manufactured with the utmost care and stringent quality control is always maintained. However, despite this high quality assurance, there can be few odd defective ones among the millions we manufacture and sell.
In case you find a manufacturing defect in the product purchased, kindly contact Customer Service.
We provide 100% replacement for major manufacturing defects, if the concerned product is brought to our store within 60 days from the date of invoice.
Claims are entertained only against manufacturing defects and admissible when shoes have been appropriately used. All minor defects will be considered for repair first and not replaced.
Articles covered under Claim Policy:
Claims can be lodged only for footwear, bags & belts. No claim is admissible on socks, shoe care and foot care products or other non-footwear items.
Definition of Major Manufacturing Defect:
- Damaged/Discoloured Upper Material
- Broken/Damaged Sole or Insole
- Damaged stitching
- Damaged/Discoloured Upper Material
- Damaged/broken material/buckle
General Terms & Conditions for Exchange/Claims
- All articles being returned for exchange/claim must be accompanied by original Invoice.
- For exchange/claim, please contact Customer Service.
- For Exchange or Claim, it is mandatory to have the article inspected by the store and to return the article to our stores, upon approval of exchange/claim.
- Bata India will only offer a replacement against any merchandise available at the store, at the time of the exchange/claim being made.
- Replacement against exchange/claims will be subject to availability of the same product. Incase, the same product is not available at the store, then replacement will be adjusted against subsequent purchase at the same store.
- The value of the replaced merchandise will be equal to the original purchase price of the exchanged/claimed article, as mentioned in the Invoice, irrespective of the current price of the exchanged/claimed article, at the time of the exchange/claim being made.
- If the value of the replaced article is less than the original value of the exchanged/claimed article, there will be no cash refund or credit note issued.
- If the value of the replaced article is more than original value, the store will recover the difference in cash against the sale.
- Exchange/Claims will be entertained at stores till 5 P.M. only. (Please check store closure days prior to your visit).
- The decision of Bata India Limited would be considered final in all cases
Shipping Rates and Policies
We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and on time
Please note our shipping policy as follows:
We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 5 working days of the order. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 7-10 working days, to ship the order as we may have to procure it from some other stores.
We ship on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays.
Currently, each order may be shipped only to a single destination address. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies.
While we shall endeavour to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.