A nice Sandwich maker
3 July, 2014
You must not think twice while buying a Black and Decker product because the build quality and the utility is peerless. This Sandwich maker is again a beautiful and useful home appliance and it has been my food provider in worst of the circumstances. The sandwich maker has Teflon coated plates that are so not sticky that non sticky would have to change its name to never sticky.
1. The Sandwich maker is durable.
2. It has a mechanism of that sandwich is done.
3. The body is made up of fiber plastic and you never burn yourself.
4. The cooking time is not more than 3 minutes for a pair of Sandwich.
5. Plates are easy to clean and your stuff never sticks to the plates, thanks to excellent coating.
6. You must be aware that this is a cut and seal Sandwich maker and it doesn't grill. The Sandwich plates are fixed.
I have been using this for past three years and the product still looks like new one.
Thank you for your feedback
Was this review helpful to you?
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.