This is a beauty!
15 August, 2014
I bought it two years ago. I bought it for 2200 rupees back then. These shoes are made of pure leather. Except for the sole, which is made of rubber and the laces, which is polyester, everything is made up of leather. I have used it for trekking , during rains and as casual shoes in college. What I love is that it doesn't even get dirty. I guess the colour helps in that. Till this date it looks brand new and nothing has worn off, even the rubber sole. Its worth the money and I would say, don't think, just buy it! These shoes are heavy, not very heavy but a bit more than sports shoes. So if you don't have a problem with that, this is the thing you should really add to your rack and feel the power of real leather.
Pros: 1) Too sturdy and tough
2) Use it for trekking, for parties, as a semi formal and as casual shoes, all in one.
3) Colour doesn't faint or doesn't get dirty.
4) Low maintenance.
5) Long Lasting.
6) Leather quality is unparalleled.
7) Superior grip on tiles and even rocks.
8) Use it in rainy season, it won't affect the leather.
Cons: 1) Its heavier than normal leather or sports shoes.
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.