0 of 1 people found this review helpful
Burn the Cops
22 February, 2014
=========== Positive Points ===========
• Impressive visuals.
• Great value.
• Some of the slickest controls this side of a burnout game.
• Exciting mix of pure driving, aggresive maneuvering, and using technology.
• Seamless integration of signle and multiplayer brings world to life.
=========== Negative Points ===========
• For noticeable problems holding it back.
• Conspicuous AI rubber-banding.
• Impact damage is dealt haphazardly.
=========== My Opinion ===========
I, after playing the game, conclude that it's the best racing game I have played ever. It has a better story than Need for Speed Most Wanted and better graphical interface as compared to Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012.
There is a large collection of cars inside the game. And the driving looks so real that when you get hit or skid, you really feel that thing.
Also, a large number of options are given to the player. So, highly suggested to all NFS lovers and others.
> ENJOY PLAYING !
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.