Twenty-eight years ago, a couple of surfers turned a simple observation into a cultural icon. Nowhere could they find a watch that would withstand the abusive conditions of their lifestyle, and the damaging effect of salt water and sand. Necessity being the mother of invention, Freestyle was born. Freestyle has since evolved into a diverse collection of watches ranging from the iconic Shark watch to athlete designed signature time pieces.
Freestyle was the first surf watch brand in the US. Since 1981, Freestyle has been making durable, dependable, stylish watches all built to withstand the abuses of the high-intensity, rider lifestyle, both in and out of the water.
It is an authentic, credible action sports brand with roots in surf and founded on performance, providing stylish performance timepieces with enduring quality and durability, while maintaining competitive, affordable pricing.
Freestyle Watches Feature:
- A minimum of 100 Meters Water-Resistance
- Durable, water-resistant polyurethane or nylon straps, or solid stainless-steel bracelets
- NightVision Display on all Digital-models
- Luminous hands and/or markers on all Analog-models
- Smart design features
- A wide range of technologies, ranging from analogs to more advanced, such as digitals, with lap-memory, Tide, Compass, and Altimeter modules