Added durability makes the Fleetline 85000 and 85300 series the standard heavy duty product for today’s low friction suspension. Designed as a direct replacement for the original equipment shock, FleetLine shock absorbers by Gabriel provide a valving rate that compensates for initial truck suspension softening, providing performance that better matches the original ride. Built with original equipment quality components and 10 stage valving to ensure superior performance throughout the life of the shock, it also reduces wear and tear on other costly suspension and vehicle parts. And like all Gabriel shocks and struts, Fleetline shocks feature a super-finished chrome piston rod for superior corrosion resistance and a leak-proof piston seal which extends product life.
All Gabriel shocks and struts feature a super-finished chromed piston rod that
provides superior corrsion resistance for longer life. View larger
Gabriel FleetLine Shocks feature:
- Unique pressurized piston seal design reduces force-velocity variabilities and self compensates for wear
- Cold formed, 360 degree arc-welded eye-ring and mounts improve durability
- A hydraulic rebound stop, where required, prevents shocks from topping out and suspensions from overextending
- Multi-lip piston seal improves fluid retention and provides longer life
And like all Gabriel shocks and struts, FleetLine Shocks feature:
- A super-finished chromed piston rod to inhibit corrosion, ensure proper seal lubrication, provide a more consistent wear surface
- A leak-proof piston seal which extends product life
- D.O.M. (Drawn-Over-Mandrel) Tubing that reduces internal wear for longer product life
Starting in 1907, Gabriel invented the original shock absorber, followed by the first hydraulic shock absorber, the first adjustable shock absorber and the first air adjustable shock absorber. And today, it's still that same innovative, independent American company--building high-performance shocks and struts that cover over 96% of North American vehicles. Gabriel continues adding new product coverage, including expanding their line of ReadyMount strut assemblies, which make installation faster, safer and easier. And Gabriel continues that independent spirit, working hard to deliver innovative new products and services, every day.