Welcome to GiftPiper.com. This venture was born out of my obsession with digging out beautiful, handcrafted things at bargain prices. Like the fabled piper, I leave each new place I visit with a trail of such goodies following me. One day I decided to share this passion with the rest of the world, and GiftPiper was born.
The GiftPiper team has travelled to the remotest corners and worked very hard to unearth these gems, and we hope you love them as much as we do. They all have some qualities in common- they are hand made, unique, stylish and great value for money. Nothing is run of the mill over here- even the greeting cards are all hand painted, some by state awarded craftsmen, others by upcoming child artists.
Each product has a rich history behind it, along with the hard work and deft hands of the artisan who makes it, but rarely gets enough credit for his/her toil. We've tried to capture little nuggets of these stories, so that you can appreciate these products even better.
While our entire range is handpicked and special, I specially recommend the stunning Gond tribe paintings, hand-painted clocks, bagh/madhubani/kantha stoles and bead work clutch purses. We also have tie-ups with craftsmen from these genres, so do let us know in case you want any customization or bulk order related to these products.
Now do go ahead and pamper yourself with something from the GiftPiper selection. Or buy thoughtful gifts for your loved ones, and send your personal message in our handpainted cards.
Refunds and Returns Policies
We take a lot of pains to find the little treasures on our website, and we want the receiver to love them as much as we do. So if you or the intended recipent have any issue with the item sent, you can return the item within 30 days of receiving it. However, do keep in mind that there might be minor colour variations between what you see on your monitor and what you see in natural light. Also, these being handcrafted items, might have some minor crudities. That, after all, is the beauty of handicrafts. If, however, you have any issue with the product:
1. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your order AND reason for return.
2. Make sure the product is in its original packaging. And that it is insured against damage. In case we receive damaged products we won't be able to make any refunds.
3.Only after you receive a confirmation mail from us, send the product to: GiftPiper, C-102, Hex-Tax Commune, Sector-43, Gurgaon-122002
4. All return expenses and fees will be borne by the customer.
If you find the product damaged on delivery, then make note of the damage on the courier’s copy of the airway bill and their delivery sheet, as well as on the copy that you retain.
1. If any item has been damaged during shipping please contact us at email@example.com
2. Please notify us of the damage within 24 hours of receipt of the goods, along with the details of the damage.
3. Send images of the goods with close-ups of the damaged portion(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Only after you receive a confirmation mail from us, send the product to: GiftPiper, C-102, Hex-Tax Commune, Sector-43, Gurgaon-122002.
Shipping Rates and Policies
All the products are dispatched within 1-2 days of booking the order, unless otherwise mentioned in the product details. You will certainly receive an email confirmation immediately once you make the payment, which will give you complete information about the product details and the estimated delivery time.