6 of 7 people found this review helpful
Good product with a few minor drawbacks
28 April, 2014
Got this shoe during the 25% off sale, since it looked like a good deal. Here's me review after a few hours of use:
1. Styling: Great! Have got complements from people at work about how 'cool' the shoe looks. So buy it if you go to work in jeans/casuals
2. Comfort: The cloth sections on the side make it airy, and the padding inside make it comfortable whether you are walking or sitting at your desk.
3. Price: I got this at a discount, but even full price of 500 is well worth it!
A few negatives:
1. This is not really a rough-n-tough shoe. So don't buy if you walk a lot on muddy roads or uneven terrains or travel in overcrowded buses. The shoe is mostly cloth on top, so you cant wear it during rains as well.
2. If you ride a bike with a 1-down-4-up gear arrangement, then pulling the gear lever up while wearing the shoe makes me a little concerned if i might damage the shoe. I think the shoe should be able to take it, and this is just a day-1 concern for me. Will update the review in a few days if this is a major issue.
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.