Poor desing, highly uncomfortable
2 August, 2014
Here are all that's bad about this product:
1. Sole's not fixed/stuck to the shoe, just placed inside
2. The straps are all just decoration - the shoe is a rigid, nonadjustable block of material that will hurt you every time you wear and walk in these shoes, even after two weeks. Even the rear straps can't be adjusted.
3. The material really doesn't look as good as it seems in the pictures.
4. Since you can't adjust the straps, you have to force your feet into these shoes, and that means stepping on the material that makes the "straps". And boy does that material catch dust and dirt...
5. Again, it looks very cheap. The pictures are well taken.
6. The care taken for finishing the product is minimal - I found extra material left behind by the mould of the shoe - all the holes in the front that allows air circulation were open on one shoe, but not on the other. I had to manually cut it open.
7. It gets sticky when you wear it for a few hours, and stretches your skin as you walk around, leaving blisters. This is after two weeks of wearing it.
I'm not calling this the worst shoe out there, but if the manufacturers wore this for a few days, they'd throw it out.
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.