5 of 5 people found this review helpful
Awesome and dazzling!
18 September, 2013
It's been five years since the release of last GTA game. This time you get to "three protagonists" instead of just one. I've spent few hours playing this game, though it's not enough, its adequate to give you the first impressions and whether you should buy it or not!
- The installation package is of about 8GB.
- Fluid movements and fast gameplay.
- New weapon and radio station selection interface. A radial menu similar to that in Max Payne and Red Dead Redemption.
- Revamped weapon controls.
- Still has the classic but improved GTA lock on system.
- Combats are not just chores any more. They are more fun with new animations, making the shoot-outs look alive.
- No pseudo-realistic vehicle controls.
- Fast paced start, like San Andreas with the paths of three protagonist eventually crossing, leading to them teaming up.
- You can easily switch between characters.
- The city/world is very huge. By huge I mean - after an hour of driving through the city, I have uncovered just about 10% of the city! Rockstar promised a huge world to play in, they haven't disappointed us!
- Great music, radio station feature almost every genre of music. I loved 'Queen's Radio Ga Ga' radio station.
- Three Protagonists and easy character switching.
- Exceptional and multi-layered missions.
- Gorgeous city.
- Character of Trevor.
- Awesome vehicle handling.
- Radial weapon menu.
- Unpredictable character behaviour.
- One mission where you've to torture an man, it was quite troubling.
To sum it all up, I loved the game. Go for it.
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.