HTC lives upto its name! But...
22 October, 2013
HTC, a name associated with quality, lives upto our expectations once again, with few weird glitches(DO check out the problems I faced listed at the bottom)! I have been using this set for 7 months and here's what I have to say about it:
1. HTC Sense: Double thumbs-up! The touch experience is as smooth as butter! ;)
2. Beats Audio: Music to your ears! :)
3. Sleek design: Not so sleek after you put on a case though, but without a case, it oozes style!
4. Weight and size: Lightweight, comfortable size.
5. Camera: The 5 MP camera doesn't disappoint you.
6. Teeter: AWESOME pre-installed game! Super tough but super fun! :D
7. Screenshot: Yeah, yeah, I know this feature is available in almost every smartphone, but the way the screenshot is clicked is cute! :P
8. Keyboard swipe: Cool feature!
1. Camera: Yes, Camera belongs to the 'Cons' list as well because of its lack of auto-focus. :/
2. No Voice Recognition App: Unlike Siri in iphone or S-Voice in Samsung phones, this set doesn't have a virtual assistant! You can always download Cyman from playstore though!
WEIRD Problems faced:
In these 7 months of usage, I faced some odd problems.
1. Even after dismissal of alarm, the snooze and dismiss touch panels persist, even if they do nothing! Same happens with call receive and end panels!
2. BIG PROBLEM! On restarting the set, random text messages went to people from my sent box. I repeat, HUGE problem!
3. Poor Service in Kolkata. The customer service people are rude. :/
All said and done, hope you make a wise decision. :)
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.