Harman Kardon N headphones are equipped with an integrated mechanical structure and upgraded electronic material parts. Starting from the basic features, the product provides exchangeable bows, self-adjustable housings, leather ear cups in no fussy mode and slow retention ear-up foam to provide for a higher level of easy ear fit. The product is designed and developed by world renowned HARMAN KARDON and is one of the limited edition products that are infused with closed loop active digital noise-cancelling technology that meets the requirements for luxury car installations as well.
The HARKAR-NC headphones are equipped with microphones inside the ear cup to deliver for the most beneficial range of noise cancellation sound experience. The combination of black matte housings and sandblasted steel design provides needed functionality in complementing with high-end electronic systems such as supported by Apple and Microsoft. The ear-headphones promise for a high performance listening experience through 1-5/8 inch (40 millimeter) drivers that serve the user with a high frequency response in the range of 16 Hz to 20 KHz, meeting the pressure for high sound levels. The frequency range caters to accurate sound delivery needs and helps in the adjustment for extended bass response levels. Adding another distinctive key feature, the ear headphones are USB-rechargeable and come with a battery backup that can last for as long as 40 hours. For an elongated connectivity time span, the headphones are designed in such a manner that after the battery dies, the headphones can be used by connecting them to a playback device through a dedicated bypass cable which makes the headphones, one of a kind of electronic product.
The bass tube that has been introduced into the product is one that is capable of boosting the bass performance with every use, and promises to deliver an exceptional quality of bass response at all the volume levels. For position optimality, the headphones have been provided with headband bows in two different sizes which are small and large. One can swap the bows with all ease according to his comfort and fit requirements. The pads are protected with industrial strength magnets and PORON foam, when attached with the housings. The pads enhance the luxury feature of the product by providing for soft leather structure. The premium foam safe keeps the seal of the ear by keeping the noises out, adding to overall bass response. The headphones can be folded up with all ease when not put to use. The product falls in the light weight category with total weight around 100 grams with dimensions of 10.7 cm x 22.4 cm x 24.6 cm (LxBxH).
The HARMON KARDON HARKAR-NC over-ear headphones provide for the following benefits to the users of the product:
1. The closed loop digital noise cancellation provided for by the company is capable of analyzing and optimizing the audio signals prior to their reach to the user's ear to provide for the most accurate noise cancellation experience.
2. Sonic clarity and high-end noise cancellations, even at the lowest of the sound volume levels through an optimized driver system.
3. Continuous playback after the battery is exhausted through connectivity with a supplied bypass cable.
4. Elimination of need for keeping extra battery chargers by including the USB recharging feature.
5. Modern acoustic design in form of sand blasted steel and housings in lack matte finish. Harman International industries are worldwide recognized manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of electronic products primarily the ear-headphones. They have established a say among the customers for meeting the quality standards and pocket friendly price range. The organization has been on edge for striving to deliver an innovative electronic product experience to its valuable customers.
Junglee.com provides an exclusive range of products over the internet to the users and helps them in meeting their requirements through a customized experience and product quality assurance.