1 of 3 people found this review helpful
Triumph of the Family
16 September, 2013
Hum Saath Saath Hain is honest, straight-from-the heart story telling! Watching it after a decade it was released just re-affirms one’s belief in a family.
Highlights of the movie:
• Families are meant to stay together and there is a place for everyone if each member is aware
• Respect has to be given where it is due
• If you are blessed with decent parents – honor them, not everyone is blessed in this way
• A celebration is a wonderful way to bring the entire family together
• It is not always right to rebel
This movie has a bevy of stars - Monish Bahl, Tabu, Salman Khan, Sonali Bendre, Saif Ali Khan, Karishma Kapoor and a host of other supporting characters. Beautiful songs and great dances – this was a truly enjoyable movie.
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.