Great headset with a few kinks in its armour
17 April, 2014
I bought this headset a few days back. Overall here are the main points:
- amazing headset, features-wise it lives up to its promise. Crystal clear voice on calls and when listening to music, and the noise cancellation feature is very effective.
- light and very well designed, the earhook is slim yet very sturdy, can be snapped into place to wrap around either ear as well. The package includes a spare earhook and 2 eargels along with a car charger unit.
- technology-wise a very easy headset to pair with any phone and the voice software offers notifications when the headset is connected, redialling, out of range and when the battery is low. Additionally, there are features like voice activated dialing of numbers and others that set Jabra's technology apart from others.
- The range to which the bluetooth remains connected is also quite good. I have found other headsets fizzle out within a few feet distance of the phone.
- The fact that this headset can be connected to two handsets simultaneously is also a plus.
- The biggest detail I am delighted about is that you can wear this headset for hours and your ears will never hurt or feel there's something constricting them. I have faced this particular problem with every other headset but this headset I LOVE!
- the ear piece sits a little loose in my ear but I guess it might just be that my inner ear is differently shaped, HOWEVER it sits securely within the ear without seeming at risk of falling.
- I found that, sometimes when on call suddenly I am unable to hear the person and need to manually shift back to handset and then back again to bluetooth to hear the call. I found this one of the strangest things considering the phone was right next to me. Additionally sometimes the calls get cut automatically in quick succession. It hasn't happened often enough to be an issue though. I don't know if it is the headset itself or connected phone's signal strength but I found this maybe my biggest issue.
All in all, I would greatly recommend this headset, it's issues are very insignificant in comparison of the many pros. I definitely don't regret purchasing this product!
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.