Good specs, but little costly for today!
2 April, 2013
The product was good when it launched and I got it during late august 2011, almost immediately when it was launched.
The product is a successor to LG optimus one P500 and has a higher speed of 800MHZ processor, which does not lag when most of the medium sized games are played.
* Looks are good, and navigation smooth
* UI is slick and for a mid range phone, its perfect. Its not in the range of HTC sense UI or samsungs UI, but still, it more than meets the expectations, and you cal always install GO themes :)
* Capacitive HVGA Screen is smooth and good and performs without any lag.
* Calling and messaging UI is part of standard LG UI, similar to other optimus family
* Batttery is good and with medium web usage, stays for more than a day
* Price is a bit on the upside since there are other competitive phones in the market today - Samsung galaxy Y, micromax Canvas and Karbonn A11
* Internal memory is bit on the lower side with around 180 MB , but enough for most smaller apps (Root and install
Link2SD to move all apps to SD card :))
Mostly satisfied with the phone, and after rooting it, works like a charm! :) Would surely recommend this for mid phone buyers looking for a phone from a trusted brand.
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.