1 of 1 people found this review helpful
It is a great laptop at this price
26 June, 2013
Great for my needs... Depending on what you want to do, it may or may work... Read the salient features below.
* It does not come with the bloated Windows OS. So, I am free to install the OS of my choice (linux) and go along. (You might find this a problem, but works for me, so I think it is a big advantage).
* It comes at a very economical price. A comparable windows laptop is priced Rs 3k more.
* Good enough looks (but nothing great about it).
* Processor speed is not great. But, it does all the work that I want from it. Depending on your use, it may or may not work for you. If you want to play heavy-duty games, do video editing, etc... then this may not work for you.... But, works great for normal home use activities like internet, music, movies, simple games, email, document, spreadsheet, etc.
* Touchpad is very sensitive. While typing, it is a big problem. the mouse pointer keeps shifting; the cursor sometimes goes to some other place and entire typing goes wrong; there is no way to disable it, the Fn-F6 is supposed to work but it does not work due to which you cannot disable the touchpad.
* The glossy finish of the laptop makes it prone to finger prints.
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.