1 of 1 people found this review helpful
An awesome phone!!
18 April, 2014
This is one hell of an entertaining device guys.. Lenovo being the no.1 brand in Laptops, has pretty much made a mark in the mobile industry by launching this device.. Many people ask me what model is this after seeing it in my hand.. It sure is an attraction.. Lets discuss the pros & cons..
1. It has this amazing 5" screen with wide viewing angles and good overall colours.
2. Camera at 8MP is great for daylight shots. In dark though, the camera stutters a bit.
3. The flashlight wid camera is good and at par with current industry standards.
4. Loudspeakers are loud, but becoz of the metal back, sometimes it makes a tinny noise playing loud songs.
5. Its a very good looking device. (Consider buying a nice cover though, if u don't want any scratches on that shiny back)
6. Battery is the attractive point guys. For me with medium usage, 1-2 hrs of gaming, 1-2 hrs of music, 2 hrs of surfing web for news, 30-45 mins of calling per day, 1 hr of messaging per day and this beast works just about 2 days for me. Thats impressive by any means.
7. The box contains an OTG cable as well. So thats an added incentive. It helps me to read my 64gb pendrive. So, apart from ur 32gb sd card u put in it u can also have any amount of data in ur pen drive and access it through otg. Dont try to connect the hard drive though, as it might hang.
8. Watching movies is a good experience becoz of the screen size.
1. Its heavy. Yes coming from a phone not of this size, u will feel this is very heavy. But thats due to its 4000mah battery.
2. I found some difficulty finding accessories for this phone.
Thats all i guess.. Have fun guys. This is the go for device.
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.