When you buy jewelry from Mettlle, you buy with confidence. Our quality standards are among the highest in the industry. At Mettlle, shopping is risk-free because you've come directly to the manufacturer. Every piece, be it of fashion, ethnic or fine jewelry, passes a rigorous quality check before we offer it to you. We use only the finest materials to create jewelry with exceptional craftsmanship and are confident that you won't find a better piece of jewelry for the price that we have to offer.
This combination of exceptional quality and extraordinary value has drawn hundreds of people to Mettlle. If you are not satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will do our best to assist you. Our customer service department is always available to answer any questions you may have.
Refunds and Returns Policies
We trust that our skillfully crafted diamonds and color stone studded jewelry will meet or exceed your expectations. However, if you are not completely satisfied, you can return or exchange your order within fifteen days after receipt, per express courier with full value insurance. However the following conditions apply for a refund:
* Any returns after this period will not be accepted.
* Prior to returning the item, intimation must be sent by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Any returns without a prior intimation will not be accepted.
* Neither the shipping costs nor any local taxes will be refunded.
* The returned item must be in perfect condition, unworn and without any signs of wear. Any altered or worn item will not be accepted or refunded.
Shipping Rates and Policies
We are happy to provide free shipping on all orders over $250 and are proud to deliver with FedEx-UPS. All shipments are fully-insured and require a signature confirmation.
We now accept and ships orders all over the world with a few exceptions with the international checkout option available at the shopping bag. Most orders can take 2-3 weeks for delivery. Mettlle.com is not responsible for country specific VAT, duties or any other taxes that can incur upon delivery.
Special Orders and Rings
Most rings will require an extra 1-2 days for sizing. Therefore rings always ship out 2-5 business days later than other regular in stock products unless the ring size ordered is already in stock. The same applies to other customized orders.
Shipped with Protection
For the protection, we insure all items for their full value at the time of shipping. All deliveries must be made to a physical business or home address and require a signature confirmation. We do not ship to P.O. Box addresses.
Once your order has been shipped, an e-mail will be sent to you reflecting that your order has been shipped along with the tracking details. It will indicate which carrier was used and a method of tracking the order to your door.
Orders May Be Delayed for the Following Reasons:
- Bad weather which includes snow storms, tornados, twisters, severe rain warnings, severe cold or other unforeseen events which prevent FedEx from making the delivery according to the guaranteed times. We are not responsible for delay in delivery under these type of circumstances.
- Order is pending a credit approval and fraud verification.
- A product is currently out of stock.
- A ring which requires special sizing.
- An order which requires special customization.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service.
Risk-Free shopping at Mettlle.com
Shopping at mettlle.com is risk-free. We have taken all the necessary measures to protect you from any risk all the way from payment to the delivery.
All jewelry purchased at mettlle.com is delivered with an invoice and also 100% insurance by experienced courier services specialized in handling valuable parcels (FedEx /UPS/ Malca-Amit).
Orders are usually shipped within 7 business day of receipt of the total payment, unless your order includes custom-made items.
Please note that custom orders may take longer to be shipped because of the additional manufacturing time we need to craft your special requirements. You will be notified of expected shipment date by email.