Attractive & Affordable smartphone
15 April, 2014
I purchased this smartphone on Dec 2013. I research whole internet, read user reviews and finally decided to go after this.
In Box you will get Phone, Battery, Charger(USB), earphone, Screen guard, user manual. So, let's get to its pro's and con's.
1) Color Blue with silver Micromax LOGO really looks cool and attractive. Everyone around thinks that this is Nokia Lumia phone :D.
2) Screen Size and Resolution is perfect. Viewing Angle is also good.
3) You get 4GB internal storage(Now a days, its common) and 32GB external. I am using 32GB class 10 card and this phone had no issues accepting it.
4) Processor is good, had no lagging issues.
5) In Camera interface, you get one new feature which was not available in previous micromax phone i.e. you can switch both front & rear camera ON and take picture. The final picture will combine both camera snaps.
6) You get Android Jelly Bean OS, there is OTA update option available too. (so, in future micromax provides OS updated you will be able to get it over the air.)
7) Ear phone bundled is of In-Ear style and also sounds good.
8) You can move one complete app to SD.
1) Camera is Fixed Focus also it effects final picture quality.
2) I played one movie using MX Player, it played without any issue. But, when i forwarded/zoomed that movie, the screen got stuck in while audio was playing. I don't know is that a video format problem or hardware.
3) That Attractive Blue color is now turning dark blue, due to dirt. I tried to clean it but nothing worked :(
When i bought this phone it was a great bet. But, now you will get much better phone in same range. But, if you don't like those black and white color, also you don't want to buy nokia. But, you want an attractive, decent performer phone then this is it!
Note: I have not reviewed about battery performance, as it depends on different users usage. You use internet,play games, watch videos its not going to serve longer.
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.