This is really bright
16 June, 2014
I am a kind of Windows Phone guy, I like to use everyone of them and give my views.
I used this phone. Its a superb phone. No Lags, No glitch like droids do.
But I found some people giving Bad reviews in ignorance, here are some points which u should not get fooled by.
1.You can ofcourse create playlist, but its a bit tricky. just add all the song to current playing list and save that list. It will become playlist.
2. File explorer is not there, I agree. But you should agree that file manager is a complex thing. It will affect the easyness of the os. For Now, if you want to find something say a pic, you just go to gallery and find that, instead of searching each folder in file manager. And my experience says, File manager is one of the things responsible of Lag and crash in OS. Windows phone is Smart OS, it manages all your file automatically, and for proper working, we don't need to interfare. Its just that our habit is to do with file manager, but once get used to this os, you will never feel its missing.
3. PDF reader is capable to read all those files which 620's RAM could manage. Expecting it could read a full 700+ page book is foolishness. for that, you need a tablet.
4. for battery backup issue, search for tips by wp news website on bing. it really helps.
5. for better user experience, one should use the Xbox client for w8 or zune. it manages songs and videos nicely and you will not face compatibility issues like flv, mkv etc do not play. zune converts every file to mp4 which is best.
6. What's app is a 3rd party app. so instead of complaining Nokia/microsoft, we should complain whatsapp team. best way is to tweet them @whatsapp
Regarding apps, its been learned that developer has stated taking wp os seriously and are now making apps for it, so just sit back, enjoy the ones already available till we get new ones.
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.