5 of 7 people found this review helpful
Decent Camera at right price..
10 December, 2013
I purchased this camera one year ago..This camera comes with 2 panasonic AA Alkaline Battery(Not Rechargable), Cable, Strap, Panasonic Photo and Video Editing Software (detailed user guide soft copy included) and quick user manual. I also got 4GB panasonic memory card, Panasonic Camera Case and Rechargable Battery with Charger (when there was Offer!!)
1) 14 MP camera at great price.
2) Intelligent Auto Mode(Automatically configures according to scene), Normal Mode(operate like normal non digital camera), Scene Mode(you can choose various modes according to your needs or situations) and Video Mode(video recording) available.
3) HD Video recording available.
4) Power consumption is little low..so, you can take more photos or videos.
5) 5x Optical Zoom (Default Zoom).
6) 5x Digital Zoom (when Digital Zoom is set ON).
7) 10x Digital Zoom (when Digital Zoom is set ON and resolution is dropped down.
8) Panasonic Photo fun Studio Software can reduce size of the images without much loss in quality.
9) Optical Image Stabilization (works well with Flash ON).
10) Picture quality is good.
1) While Recording Video you can't pause recording or zoom.
2) Recording volume is low.
3) Macro shots are not allowed. you can capture at a distance of only 10cm to 15cm close of the object.
4) Some times there is a problem in Intelligent Auto Mode, it is not able to judge correct scene mode.
This camera is great for user who doesn't expect their camera to do out of the box things. If you are first time digital camera user you will hardly take time to learn this camera as it is very easy to use.
Also, if you are looking camera mainly for great photography please increase your budget and go for other models.
This camera is great for basic photography.
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.