6 of 6 people found this review helpful
Feels Smooth Shaven!!!!
3 June, 2014
Bought this Aqua Touch Wet and Dry Shaver after reading its Reviews on other Shopping Websites.
It works like a wonder. Beautifully crafted for holding it without any hassle.
• You can achieve a perfect and precise shave New users- please use for a week. You and your skin will need to give some time to adjust to this method of shaving. Be gentle. It is a great shave.
• Philips has designed great products with good build up quality and durability and its very easy to use.
• Pop-up trimmer perfectly grooms your sideburns and moustaches while preventing cuts and wounds.
• The Battery life is very good. There were no problem of draining out of battery , its very comfortable to use and it has good features.
• its shaving heads get damaged within 6 months and will need to be changed as it cannot be repaired.
• It could have been a little more lightweight as catching it for 4-5 minutes gives pain.
• For New users you might expect some irritation on your skin. But things will settle after a week of use.
• The speed of the blades is little slow when you need to shave off a lot of hair.
So The final scores are
Overall score – 20/30
Final Verdict: Works quite well but heavily Over Priced!!!!!
Thank you for your feedback
Was this review helpful to you?
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.