1 of 1 people found this review helpful
A realistic shooting game (PC)
7 February, 2014
This a shooting game in which you are a given a character (Joe) as a soldier of Army.
You have to control the character and complete the objectives given to you.
Each mission is inter related to each other that makes up a story which is really nice.
I prefer this game a lot becase of a large collection of weapons and tools.
A lot of graphics is used in the game which makes it feel like real.
>> Positives :-
• The game builds up your confidence.
• Nice Graphical Interface.
• Runs even at a low configuration.
• Large collection of objectives.
• Large collection of weapons and tools.
• Smooth character control.
>> Negatives :-
• Unusual behaviour of the enemies in the game.
• Puts a bad moral on children at lower age.
> ENJOY PLAYING !
Thank you for your feedback
Was this review helpful to you?
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.