6 of 6 people found this review helpful
Cool looking Flip Flops!!!
2 June, 2014
I have been using these Fip flops for more than 3 months and it still has no trace of any wear and tear on it...
Like every product has some advantages and disadvantages... Even this product suffers from it.
• This is the lightest of the flip flops I've worn, but it makes up for that with its smooth footbed, non-chaffing straps, and superior arch support. One of my friends had referred me this flip flops so I researched about it for a while and then finally bought it.
• The overall quality of the product is good , it is very comfortable and lightweight, it is very durable and versatile.
• The looks of these Flip flops are trendy and eye catching.
Moving Forward to the Disadvantages.
• Once dripped in water it takes a long time for it to dry and then it feels sticky.
• This Flip Flop is a costly deal but its worth a buy because of its build quality. It should have been within the 500 range then everyone would have bought it.
Final Scores are.
Comfort – 4/5
Versatility – 7/10
Durability – 8/10
Style – 4/5
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.