3 of 3 people found this review helpful
Run off the mill
22 November, 2013
Hi, i'm here to share my experiences with this mobile.
This is a very good mobile for this price range, albeit, a year ago. But compared to the competition it's facing now, only one word describes it...OUTDATED.
Let me give you my reasons why i say so,
1. Sluggish performance, i agree that Samsung is a very good manufacturer, and i'm personally a fan of Touchwizz, BUT, it is not optimized for this device as much as i'd like it to be.
2. Poor Battery life: 1500 mah battery in 2013-14 for a dual sim is not acceptable, as it is very difficult to muddle through a day without carrying a charger.
3. Display: 400*800 4 inch display, in the world dominated by 5 inch 1080p smartphones..i leave it at that. Although, i should say that it's close to ideal for people with small hands.
4.Connectivity: Though, all the connectivity options are present, when it comes to actual performance, this is a bummer.
But, i must not ignore the good in it, otherwise, why would i buy it in the first place....
1. Camera: Don't go with the megapixel count, folks. The 5MP shooter on this can beat many of the 8MP shooters, to pulp, in this price range.
2. Music: With a nice pair of earphones (not the crappy ones Samsung provide within the box), you can get pretty decent quality of music.
3. Brand recognition: Well, no need to elaborate. Their service centers talk for themselves. They certainly improved compared to the past.
This phone is suitable for: Camera buffs on a budget,Occasional music listeners and for those who want to play it safe
Not suitable for: Heavy to moderate users, movie lovers, workaholics, who need multitasking.
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.