The Secret Of The Nagas
- 5 star (860)
- 4 star (268)
- 3 star (55)
- 2 star (15)
- 1 star (21)
Most Recent Reviews
- Interesting Amish Tripathi has introduced a lot of new characters in The Secret of The Nagas. Too many secrets and characters mixing up to form new secrets. The story unfolds surprising evil and good instances to form an interesting plot. Not as good as the first part, but surely one good to read. Published 1 year ago by Anubha On Junglee.com
- Keeps getting better! After reading the first book "Immortals of Meluha", I was waiting to get my hands on this book. This series got me hooked completely and just loved the revelation of Kali & Ganesh in the book. I appreciate the way Amish Tripathi has used the same mythological characters and put forward Read more Published 1 year ago by PB On Junglee.com
- One of the finest book ever read The story is narrated extremely well and way the characters are crafted is simply magical . One of the masterpiece of work by the author Published 2 years ago by Ishan shah On Junglee.com
Not any less than the prequel
I was worried I might like this less when compared to the first book. But, no!!! This, though a little less dramatic than the first book, has got a lot of twists in the plot.
This book makes you pick or buy the final part immediately. There is no huge change in the story as the major part Read more Published 2 years ago by Karanam On Junglee.com
A novel that entertains you and inspires...
It is worth successor to part 1, here you get yourself a treat and find that you are relishing it every moment, things unfolds at proper time and place.
There are times when you want to rush ahead and leave some parts, but its beauty resides in reading it to whole...
Like it very much... Read more Published 2 years ago by Vibhu Ashok On Junglee.com
Really Superb & Interesting Book
As good as it can be. Love reading this kind of epic.
My top pics in character based novel -
Immortal of Meluha/Secret of nagas
Maverick heart between love and life
I love something which is based on character. Character is building block Read more Published 2 years ago by Kanchi On Junglee.com
- awesome!!!!!! Lord Shiva declared that neither Chandravanshis nor Suryavanshis are evil. He judges that the nagas are the bad group. The story is riddled with a mighty secret in Maika the land of births. In this part many and many characters are introduced. Shiva and Sati migrates to Kashi and will give birth to Karthik. Read more Published 2 years ago by M.Sathya On Junglee.com
secret of nagas
this book consists of mainly about the naga which means a snake of lord shiva.
as i like lord shiva i have read this book which has a brief story about the naga.
this naga is the main role in this story
naga IS present on the neck of lordshiva
this book costs rs 99 in online store Read more Published 2 years ago by keerthichevuri On Junglee.com
- Awesome The entire series of Shiva trilogy is a journey to the olden atmosphere...... Every finds a new way reading by AMISH TRIPATI Published 3 years ago by VENKAT On Junglee.com
A dull secret
The author is a management graduate from IIM Calcutta. This is his second book, of the Shiva Trilogy, in continuation of “The Immortals of Meluha”. He is a great believer of Lord Shiva and his power.
Storyline: After having captured Swadweep, Shiva camps at Ayodhya with Sati (his wife) and Read more Published 3 years ago by THREEKAY On Junglee.com