1 of 1 people found this review helpful
29 October, 2013
1) Earpiece is small and light with 4 ear buds of different size (SS,S,M,L) to suit everyone. The left ear piece has a dot that you could feel with your fingers, helps you identify the L/R sides in dark.
2) Using the Ear-buds that fits tight eliminates external noise about 40 % and at high volumes (7/10) the external sounds are cancelled about 80 %.
3) The bass is good 4/5 rating. However at high volume, Bass overpowers the clarity of other instruments and sounds slightly muddled. Have tested it on Android phone using Poweramp and also on Apple Ipod. I usually play at moderate levels to avoid hearing damage. But thatz just me.
4) Mid and low notes are crisp and clear.
5) Good at this Price range; Thumps up!! Go for it. I have no regrets. Ive used it about 7 hours in last 24 hrs :-)
For better performance, you can look for Shenheisser CX180 or HD180 priced a few hundreds more.
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.