0 of 1 people found this review helpful
31 August, 2013
So here is what I found out after using my xperia m for last one week..:
1. No Restart Problems : Well, my xperia m never had any restart problem (except once when I was in metro at rajiv chowk, that would be bcoz of loss of signal underground.) .It never even hanged or something , even when I had like 10 apps running in background(Whatsapp, evernote, foneclay. Aldicko, etc..)
2. Extreme Heating.??? No way : The phone DOESN,T GETS HOT as said by some here. Yes , it becomes slightly warm while playing games with whatsapp and downloading in background, but it never gets too warm even. The warmest I felt it was when I was playing TR2 while charging… yet I wasn’t what should be called hot.
3 Camera : camera is what I would say is .. somewhat lacking. I have the c1904 model,the pics were good enough and flash does its job in low light … but camera is definitely somewhat lacking.
4. Battery : About this, I can say that I played temple run 2 for about 1 hr yesterday (was waiting for train :P) and my battery dropped from 61% to 35% in that time. And I did notice that the batter drops about 4% for each hour of songs played. So far I can easily get 1 to 1.5 days of normal usage(web surfing, whatsapp, games, songs, etc)
5. Display : The display is good, it is nowhere near terrible, but it isn’t also what u would call awesome, if anything, its quite decent for a 13 k phone. I haven’t seen galaxy core’s display so couldn,t compare with that. I would say ascend P1 has the best display in 13k range..
6. Looks..: Well my white xperia m looks great , classy even.. None of that boring galaxy designs.. :P (Personal Opinion).
7. Audio : Well .. its sony… what would u expect. The walkman app is grt. Headphones provided are decent enough, but if u are a music buff.. u would have to buy some expensive headphones . for normal guys.. the headphones provided should be enough. There is xLoud, clear Audio+ , etc .
So to summarise it all my xperia definitely doesn’t have any restart problem , none of that extreme overheating, that I was seeing being repeated over and over here and overall I am quite happy with mah choice.
For people saying that galaxy core is better than xperia m , well that would be saying like I would want a pc with Pentium 4 and nvidia 8400 gs rather than one having intel i5 and gtx, just bcoz former has slightly better display. Becoz display in xperia m is nowhere terrible and infact quite decent
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.