IBPS Specialist Officer CWE SPL-3 Common Written Examination I.T. Officer Online Exam Practice Work Book with CD (A complete book covering all the four sections of I.T. Officer).
- 15 Sets of 50 Questions each on (I.T.) Professional Knowledge
- 20 Model Practice Sets of 200 Questions covering Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Professional Knowledge
- 13 Chapters on Professional Knowledge (IT) Covering Details, Study Material
5 Model Solved Papers:
- Indian Bank IT Officer Exam, 22.05.2011
- SBI I.T. Officer for Assistant manager (Computer and Communication), 2nd February 2012
- SBI I.T. Officer for Assistant manager (System), 2nd February 2012
- IBPS I.T. Officer, 11th March 2012
- IBPS I.T. Officer, 17th March 2013
Detailed Study Material on:
- In Verbal Reasoning: Alphabet, Series, Jumbled Series, Analogy, Classification, Coding or Decoding, Blood Relationship, Symbols and Notations, Distance and Direction, Ranking or Arrangement, Input, Syllogism, Problem Solving, Statement and Arguments, Statement and Assumption, Statement and Conclusions, Evaluating Inferences, Courses of Action, Data Sufficiency, Data Analysis or Decision Making, Venn Diagram, Miscellaneous
- In Non-Verbal Reasoning, Series, Analogy, Finding the missing Number (Figure).
- English Language: Comprehension Test, Synonyms and Antonyms, Cloze Test, Common Errors (Subject-Verb Agreement, Use of Participles and Infinitives, Use of Verbs, Use of Adverbs, Use of Adjective, Use of Conjunction, Use of Preposition, Use of Pronouns), Sentence Improvement, Miscellaneous
- Quantitative Aptitude: Number Series, Simplification, LCM and HCF, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Alligation or Mixture, Partnership, Percentage, Average, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Alligation or Mixture, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Pipe and Cistern, Elementary Algebra, Problems on Boats and Streams, Quadratic Equation and Inequation, Solving a Quadratic Equation, Area of Circle, Sector and Segment of a Circle, Volume and Surface Areas, Approximate Value, Data Interpretation, Bar Diagrams Line Diagram, PIE Diagram, How to Tackle Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Permutation and Combination, Probability
Chapters on Professional Knowledge (IT) Covering Details Study Material
- Basic Concept of Computer: Essentials of Bank Computerization, Computer: Introduction, Classification of Computers, Important Developments in the Field of Computer, The Supercomputers, e-world, Computer Abbreviations, Computer Terminology, Software Handsbanking, Software, History of Computer, Early Electronic Computers, Computer Generations, Characteristics of Computer, Microsoft Windows, Computer Networks, Data Structures, Payment System and Electronic Banking, Role of Technology, Upgradation and its impact of Banks, Information Technology Act, 2000, Electronic, Objective Questions
- Computer Architecture and Origination: Von Neumann Model, Bus, Data Format, I/O System, Program Execution and Instruction, Microprogrammed Control Unit, Operand (Data) Types and Formats, Instruction Set, Instruction Types, Instruction Format, Addressing Modes, RISC Versus CISC, Memory Hierarchy, Cache Memory and Cache Memory Organisation, Main Memory, Associative Memory, Virtual Memory, Read-Only Memory (ROM) and Random-Access Memory (RAM), Memory Address Mapping, Common I/O Devices, Interrupt Driven I/O, I/O Devices and Interfaces, Direct Memory Access (DMA), IOP Organisation, General Pipeline, Instruction and Arithmetic Pipeline, Register Forwarding, Branch Handling
- Data Structure: Introduction to Data Structure, The Need for Data Structure, Characteristics of Data Structure, Arrays, Vectors, Lists, String, Recursion, Expression, Pointer, Stack, Stack Operations, Stack Implementation, Queue, Queue Operation, Applications of Queue, Queue Implementation, Types of Queue, Differences between Stack and Queue, Linked List, Advantages and Disadvantages of Linked List, Operations on Linked List, Types of Linked List, Tree, Binary Tree, Binary Tree Representation, Operations on Binary Tree, Traversing Binary Tree Recursively, Types of Tree, Graph, Representation of Graph, Operations on Graph, Methods of graph traversing Breadth First Search (BFS), Depth First Search (DFS), Minimum Spanning Tree, Shortest Path, Searching Technique, Hash Function, Hlision, Sorting (Bubble Sort, Selection Sort, Insertion Sort, Shell Sort, Merge Sort, Quick Sort, Heap Sort).
- Data Communication and Networking: Transmission (Serial Transmission, Parallel Transmission), Synchronous Transmission, Asynchronous Transmission, Simplex, Half-duplex, Full-duplex, Front-end processor, Line Splitter, Multiplexing (Frequency-Division Multiplexing (FDM), Wave-Division Multiplexing (WDM), Time-Division Multiplexing (TDM), Inverse Multiplexing), OSI Model, Poll and Select, Automatic Repeat Request (ARQ), Interfacing (EIA RS-232 DTE or DCE interface, EIA RS-232-D DTE or DCE interface, EIA RS-232-C DTE or DCE interface, RS-449 (RS-422-A and RS-423-A) interface), Modulation(Amplitude Modulation (AM), Frequency Modulation (FM), Phase Modulation (PM)), Modem (Quick-Pak, Microcom Network Protocol (MNP) Error Controller, Bell Modems), Types of Modems, Parity bit, Parity Check, Simple Parity Check, Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC), Check sum, Hamming code, Error-control Techniques, Switches, Circuit Switching, Packet Switching, Frame Relay, Local Area Networks, Metropolitan Area Networks, Wide Area Networks Ethernet (Token bus, Token Ring), Repeater, Router, Gateway, Bridge, Hubs
- Networking Security: Conventional Encryption, Data Encryption Standard (DES), Cryptanalysis (Block Cipher, P Box), Private-key and Public-key Cryptography, Diffie and Hellman, Rivest-Shamir-Adleman method (RSA), Intruders, IP Security, Web Security, Firewalls, Virus
- Operating System: Operating System, Multiprogramming, Storage Structure, Time Sharing System, Operating-System Services, System Calls, Multiprocessor Operating Systems, CPU Scheduling, Scheduling Criteria, Scheduling Algorithms, Multiple-Processor Scheduling, Real-Time CPU Scheduling, Process Scheduling, Operations on Processes, Interprocess Communication, Thread, Critical-Section Problem, Semaphores, Classical Problems of Synchronization, Deadlock Characterization, Methods for Deadlock Handling, Deadlock Prevention, Deadlock Avoidance, Deadlock Detection, Recovery from Deadlock, Logical Versus Physical Address Space, Swapping, Contiguous Memory Allocation, Paging, Segmentation, File Concepts, File Access
- Digital Circuits and System: Boolean Algebra (Switching Algebra) and Boolean Functions, Binary System Arithmetic, Venn Diagrams, Karnaugh Maps, Quine-McCluskey Procedure, Adders, Decoder and Encoder, Multiplexers and DE multiplexer
- Microprocessor, 8085
- Introduction to DBMS: What is Database, What is Database Management System, Why DBMS, Three level architecture for a DBMS, Entity, Data Models, RDBMS, Keys, Primary key, Entity Relationship E-R Modeling, Structured Query Language (SQL), Data Definition Language (DDL), Data Manipulation Language (DML), Data Control Language (DCL)
- Data Mining: Data Mining, Transaction (OLTP), On line Analytical Processing (OLAP)
- Software Engineering: Software Engineering, Project Planning, Project Management Concept, Project Planning Objectives, System Engineering, System Engineering Program Testing (Black Box Testing, White Box Testing and Verification and Validation).
- Security and Service Level Management: Security Controls and Guidelines, Information System Security Measures, Basel Committee Principles, Service Level Management, Change Management and Monitoring
- Introduction to Programming Language C: Definition of C, Use of C in Operating System, Applications of C, Steps in Language, Types of C Constants, Data Types, Rules for Constructing Integer Constants, Instructions in C, The Decision Control Structure in C, The Loop Control Structure, Array, String, Functions, Pointer, Structure, Union