1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Above Distinction !
8 February, 2014
Ubisoft's Prince of Persia - The Two Thrones became my favourite game in just 1 minute gameplay.
This is the best game I played ever in the genre of adventure.
The game reveals a love story of the Prince and an Indian princess.
The game is full of action (ever more than Indian movies).
In this game, the prince finds a dagger which was not ordinary; the dagger was filled with sands of time by the help of which can rewind the time when tapped.
Afterwards, using the dagger regularly, the prince gets infected by the sands of time.
By the infection, the prince changes into a sand monster.
The sand monster converts back into prince whenever he gets near a water source.
The game is full of sword, dagger and chain fighting.
It is highly suggested that you must play the game.
>> Positives :-
• Best Graphics with qualitied Interface.
• Superb stages throughout the game.
• A really nice story in the game.
• The game is full of Action.
• Professional Villans and enemies.
• Runs even at a low PC configuration.
>> Negatives :-
• A little bit animation mistakes in some scenes of the game.
> ENJOY PLAYING !
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.