Great Stress buster & Tips to buy dart boards
4 April, 2013
TIPS TO BUY DART BOARD
Here are some tips on buying darts based on my experience
* we bought this because we liked the feeling (and sound) of actual darts hitting the dart boards.
hence we ditched the plastic ones with Bristle. magnet ones didnt seem too attractive either so we ditched it too.
if u have some kids at home the this might not be the ideal one.
* dart boards are great but even more important is how and what darts we choose
* dart boards theses are made of paper wound in concentric circles
* the default darts provided with the dart boards are pretty light and didnt carry too far. (we had to exert a greater force) so choose a heavier one
* look for a dart with a solid shafts. flimsy shafts gets broken easily either where flights are installed or at base >> very short life
go for a good ones and i am sure u would love it ..
i personally liked this dart http://www.junglee.com/Unicorn-GT-165-Darts/dp/B00906W2GA as compared with all other darts i have used
it comes with lot of spare accessories and u dont end up buying new darts each time a shaft is broken
we installed it in our office and it became an instant hit. it helped a lot in venting !!!
we introduced some variations on this game board ( like guessing the score and score doubles or tripples points based on how close or away are u from your guess) i am giving 4 stars
Thank you for your feedback
Was this review helpful to you?
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.