a complete budget phone
9 February, 2014
first of all i'd like to remind everyone whoever reads my review that they should always keep in mind its a budget phone so don't expect way to much from it.
1.As you'll open the box first thing you'll notice is the way too good looks of the cell phone. I really liked the blue one so i purchased it.
2. It practically has everything you'll expect from a smart phone, you can update your cell phone with some xolo trademark apps once you'll go online on play store. Since not everything are pre-installed in the device. Like Xolo care, Xolo Power etc.
3. it has a ram of 512 you all must have noticed in the specifications but once you'll start using the phone, it turns out to be decent enough. No lags in playing few normal games in it as i'm not much of a gamer so i installed few of them like temple run, pool basically not more then 60 mb in size i guess.
4. The headphones which you'll get with the handset are pretty good too.
5. Battery life is decent enough as well, runs wifi for a little more then 6 hours straight on full charge. Haven't used the 2g or 3g yet.
6. Plays 720p i.e. HD videos as well also the IPS screen of this is really good too.
okay so enough of praises, every phone have some lags in it, hence this one also has one (well according to me it only has one)
The phone's camera is not able to click good pictures at night also i feel its flash is only good for a torch light not as a flash. Basically its the flash's problem if you are standing in good light it'll click a good picture but just dont expect anything from the flash, But during day light pictures are very good kinda vice-versa
So at the end if you are a little short of funds and want a good decent phone other then karbonn, micromax n blah blah give it a shot for XOLO its actually good
It has a little more than everyone else especially in this price range.
PS : My experience has been good so far and its been almost 2 months using this phone.
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.