General Review-Creation GuidelinesJunglee wants your opinions to be heard. We encourage you to share your opinions, both favorable and unfavorable.
Who can create customer reviews?
Anyone who has an account on Junglee. All we ask is that you follow a few simple rules (see "What’s not allowed" below).
Tips for writing a great review:
• Include the "why": The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product, but also why. Feel free to talk about related products and how this item compares to them.
• Be specific: Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it. For video reviews, we recommend that you write a brief introduction.
• Not too short, not too long: Written reviews must be at least 20 words and are limited to 5,000 words. The ideal length is 75 to 500 words. Video reviews have a 10-minute limit, but we recommend 2 to 5 minutes to keep your audience engaged.
• Be sincere: We welcome your honest opinion about the product--positive or negative. We do not remove reviews because they are critical. We believe all helpful information can inform our customers’ buying decisions.
• Full disclosure: If you received a free product in exchange for your review, please clearly and conspicuously disclose that that you received the product free of charge.
What's not allowed
Junglee is pleased to provide this forum for you to share your opinions on products. While we appreciate your time and comments, we reserve the right to remove reviews that include any of the following:
• Obscene or distasteful content
• Profanity or spiteful remarks
• Content copied from other sources without having the rights to reproduce it
• Use of content written by others to improve the quality and quantity of submitted reviews
• Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively
• Sentiments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in the product or a directly competing product (including reviews by authors, artists, publishers, manufacturers, or third-party merchants selling the product)
• Reviews written for any form of compensation other than a free copy of the product
• Solicitations for helpful votes
• Crucial plot elements (unless you offer a clear "spoiler alert")
• Other people's material
• Phone numbers, postal mailing addresses, and URLs external to Amazon.com
• Details about availability, price, or alternate ordering/shipping
• Videos with watermarks
• Comments on other reviews visible on the page (because page visibility is subject to change without notice)
• Feedback on the seller, your shipment experience or the packaging (you can do that using the Feedback link on the top right of every page)
• Feedback about typos or inaccuracies in our catalog or product description (instead, use the Feedback link on the top right of every page).