It's a cheap digital watch. If that's what you want, great!
I bought this for outdoor work and camping. I wanted an inexpensive digital watch that could handle some abuse and that had a night light on it so I could see what time it was in the dark. This watch pretty much meets those requirements perfectly.
A few comments:
* This is a cheap digital watch, and it pretty much looks it. I wear a much more expensive metal watch for work and would never consider wearing this in the business environment. I wouldn't wear it on a night out. Weekends and outdoor work/camping only.
* it's bigger than it needs to be, but that's not a huge deal.
* It still doesn't come with a manual. I'm still not sure what the T2 time is.. offset by 2 hours. I also don't get some of the other functionality, but oh well. It tells time.
* the backlight works well at night, although it only stays on for about 3 seconds.
* What's the point of the compass? Anyone who doesn't know the compass points shouldn't be trying to use it. It doesn't rotate, doesn't show any direction, and is just for show.