Useful RFID protector
5 May, 2013
I read all the reviews on this before purchasing the wallet. When I travelled, I used to carry my regular wallet and a separate executive case for my passport, boarding passes, etc. I have now been able to collapse these into one set, using this new wallet. It's not leather and it's not fancy, but it works.
Here's my additional comments over and above what else has been written:
1. It nicely holds a US passport.
2. I put my driver's license and a few business cards in the see-through slot on the right.
3. In the mesh zippered pocket on the left, I inserted a10-sleeve plastic holder that holds 10 cards, 2 per page. These are cards I don't use regularly but do carry (e.g. AAA and AARP cards, additional credit cards, health insurance).
4. I added a thin check holder to the wide back slot, so that I could put US currency in front of the holder and foreign currency behind the holder. The slot has a zipper but I don't use it. The slot will hold boarding passes too.
1. I wish the back slot were a little bit wider (maybe drop the zipper) so that I could put a printout of my airline itinerary in it.
2. I don't see where to put change so am carrying a little change purse now.
3. There's no way a man could carry this - it's too big -- but for a woman who travels regularly this is great.