5 of 5 people found this review helpful
OK phone with a great OS - Recommended
8 February, 2012
Here are some cons, before I jump to the good things.
* Battery life could be better. If you are doing anything on wifi, you better hope to be damned close to a charger.
* The little door you need to open to plug the charger in. Sucks. Just begging to be broken off.
* Gets a little warm ocassionally, especially when long downloads over Wifi are talking place.
What I liked about it.
* Great OS. Smooth, fluid. nary a hiccup.
* People app. To be used to be believed. Pulled in contacts from all my accounts. Merged what it could into contact cards and I was set. LinkedIn for broad place of work, desig, location et al. details. personal address book for phone numbers. Office addressbook for email addresses of colleagues. All seamless.
* Still talking about the People App. Seamless feeds from linkedin, twitter and facebook. A total joy to use.
* Super mail integration. Features, threaded views, can pull in address books, contacts and calendars from diverse services including, outlook, gmail, yahoo and of course hotmail.
I have used all of Nokia's flagship business phones in the past 4 years (N97, N97 Mini, E7). This is the best so far. On the whole, I would buy it again without batting an eyelid.
If you have 30K to spend, there is no better phone on the market.
Problem in saving your vote. Try again.